Welcome to Ms. Dunkle's Super Kids!
Our first grade goals:
1. To be a good listener and be able to share
2. To be a problem solver
3. To work cooperatively with one another
4. To learn by doing
5. To know it’s O.K. to make mistakes and want to try again
6. To feel good about themselves
7. To enjoy our classroom and coming to school each day
8. To feel loved and safe
9. To have a love of learning
10. To be a life-long learner
This is my sixth year here at Towne Meadows and I am absolutely thrilled to be here for another wonderful year. I had the pleasure of growing up in the town of Gilbert and attending Gilbert Public Schools from elementary through high school . I feel right at home working in the school district and I am pleased to be able to call Towne Meadows my home. I graduated from Arizona State University with a Bachelor’s Degree in Early Childhood Education. I previously taught Kindergarten and this will be my fifth year teaching First Grade! I look forward to another awesome year in first grade!!